Epicor Software introduce the latest version of its global enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution, Epicor ERP 10.2.400 that enables factories, warehouses, and machines are all connected to improve productivity and competitiveness.
The new version of Epicor ERP solution brings new industry capabilities, built on cloud technologies, power digital transformation and enhanced customer experience. Harnessing artificial intelligence, automation, and analytic capabilities to drive efficiencies across all operational assets, the connected enterprise makes it possible for manufacturers to initiate knowledge-enabled systems that can enhance processes and optimally utilize people and machines. Capable of improving the flexibility and overall effectiveness of a company’s factory and distribution network, the latest version of Epicor ERP will provide a powerful platform for manufacturers as they embrace digital transformation.
IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Manufacturing 2019 Predictions claims ”that over 40 percent of manufacturers will have enterprise-wide digital transformation initiatives in place by 2021, and 2024, more than 60 percent of G2000 manufacturing organizations will rely on AI platforms to drive digital transformation across the supply chain, leading to productivity gains of more than 20 percent.”
Terri Hiskey, Vice President, Product Marketing, Manufacturing at Epicor Software said "With the increasing availability and affordability of IoT connected solutions, and technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, companies now have the opportunity to enable dynamic coordination and automation between systems. We believe that manufacturers are on the brink of creating intelligent production environments within connected digital ecosystems, where systems like ERP act as a digital core around which the entire factory functions as a computer."
For example, Epicor IoT application - available with latest version - connects into the Microsoft Azure IoT hub, allowing companies to capture the vast amounts of data from IoT sensors and analyze that data to gain insights that support smarter decision-making. With the latest version of its ERP solution, Epicor is putting technology in place that allows companies to not only connect their operations, but also analyze data that is collected across the enterprise.
The newest version of Epicor ERP includes top enhancements such as:
• Epicor Virtual Agent (EVA)— new enterprise-wide digital agent using artificial intelligence to help users work smarter and make better, faster decisions. [More details on this release can be found here.]
• Epicor IoT—Connects machines to the Microsoft Azure IoT Hub for Epicor ERP. Data is acquired directly from IoT sensors and visualized on the ERP home page and ERP MES shop floor interface, allowing manufacturers to monitor real-time production data and optimize their business operations.
• MES Expansion—Frequently used ERP MES screens have been modernized and refreshed, using the Epicor Kinetic Design framework, and a common shop floor interface to Epicor Mattec Advanced MES customers is being provided via the Human Machine Interface (HMI).
• User Interface (UI) Transformation— Utilizing the Kinetic Design System to improve ERP ease-of-use and customer experience, Epicor will be introducing new modern looks for many popular screens and applications. These enhancements include a new mobile time and expense application, a refreshed Gantt-based graphical project management board, and a job scheduling board.
• Automated Order Entry—Utilizing a combination of Epicor ERP and Epicor DocStar, common fields in forms are automatically completed. The resulting reduction in time, effort and number of touchpoints will enable accelerated sales and fulfilment velocity.
• Supplier Portal—Enables manufacturers to better manage their supplier relationships, enter purchase transactions, and process RFQs, using the Epicor Commerce Connect eCommerce solution.
“Connected solutions make it possible for companies to enable smarter decision-making and improve productivity at a faster pace than ever before. At Epicor, we believe in designing solutions for the connected enterprise that not only support the way people work today—but how they will work in the future. Thanks to decades of industry expertise, we understand that manufacturers need a solid foundation that helps them take advantage of technology innovations such as IoT, big data, and advanced analytics, as and when they need to gain a competitive advantage. The latest version of Epicor ERP provides that critical foundation,” commented Terri Hiskey.
The WorkBook system has once again been recognized as one of the most interesting solutions...
The sector of small and medium-sized enterprises is the driving force of Poland economy.
Epicor Software Corporation, a global provider of industry-specific enterprise software to...
Todis DocFlow is an original software integrated with the iScala system developed to efficiently...