The most important function within a company is its core activity and next to that you'll find the financial management. Some may argue that it's the other way around, but the link between them is without a doubt crucial. All companies, no matter their size or industry, are dependent on healthy financial management that can steer the direction of the core activity.
With RamBase Cloud ERP you get an integrated finance module that shares data with other core business processes such as inventory management, purchasing, production planning and customer relationship management. RamBase Cloud ERP holds all your finance data in one place and can replace many of your current stand-alone financial systems. Gross margin is calculated in real-time, as financial transactions are posted after each operation in sales and production, and not as a final, separate job.
Get control from the moment you enter a business transaction and know each day which parts of your business are actually making you money and which are not.
COUNTRY SPECIFIC FUNCTIONALITY
RamBase supports and updates country-specific financial functionality for the UK, Norway, Sweden and Poland. Region-specific functionality for the EU is also supported.
Know your organization's financial health and make more informed decisions and predictions with financial statements and reports from all areas of your company.
With RamBase Cloud ERP Finance Module you can:
- Precise and easy-to-use controller tools for reconciliation and period closure.
- Trace all transactions from a ledger posting down to the specific customer order, or the other way around.
- Control an extensive range of sub-ledgers which gives you a very detailed overview of your balance accounts.
- Efficiently and proactively follow-up the receivables ledger for an overview of transactions and payment history of each customer.
- Handle intercompany trade for multiple entities within your company.
- Create or import a budget into RamBase and draw parallels to your financial reports.
- Monitor the cash flow of the company and handle bank reconciliations in an efficient and reliable manner.
- Get a financial asset overview that includes depreciation status, operating costs and income on each asset.
- Create separate tax accounting overviews for auditing, including Value Added Tax (VAT) overviews.
- Manage your assets with a clear investment overview, automatic monthly depreciation, depreciation cost prognosis and the ability to create reports for use in audits.