Maconomy is the world’s proven IT system with a fully integrated set of financial modules and extensive project management functionality. This solution is dedicated to advertising agencies, research and consulting companies as well as for other professional-services sector companies. Thanks to Maconomy solution companies can effectively organize and plan the work of consultants, manage projects, service clients, control the use of human resources and conduct full accounting and financial analysis.
The main advantages of the Maconomy solution:
- Effective project management. The system simplifies all activities related to planning and implementation of projects - from the preparation of the offer, through setting up the budget to the final settlement;
- Efficient use of employee resources. Maconomy provides instant online insight to all resource information, along with easy access to options such as browsing, creating or changing reservations.
- Flexibility. The system allows for the central definition of key standards and at the same time gives local units freedom and flexibility, allowing them to tailor operations to the specifics of their markets.
- Easy and quick implementation. Maconomy solution modules are preconfigured for use in professional service companies, which allows starting working in the system immediately.
Currently, the Maconomy system supports the work of over 100,000 employees in 50 countries. The circle of users includes well-known global companies, such as:
- Advertising agencies and companies from the marketing sector: Publicis, Leo Burnett, DDB, Millward Brown, Ogilvy, Edelman, 27/7 Communications, Hill and Knowlton
- Consulting and IT companies: Norconsult Telematics, WM-data AB, Technia, Devoteam
- Auditing and accounting companies: Deloitte, PricewaterhouseCoopers, KPMG SwitzerlaResearch institutes: Research International, Norwegian Geotechnical Institute, Institute of Marine Research
- Engineering and design companies: Deltares, Ramboll, Atkins, DHI
- Law Firms: Schjodt, Kluge, Procházka Randl Kubr
- Other companies: Avnet Enterprise Solutions, Copenhagen County, Fulcrum Connections Ltd., Peter Justesen Company, Philips Design, NRK, Scania, Studsvik
Todis Consulting is an exclusive representative of Deltek in Poland offering Maconomy software. We provide comprehensive services related to system implementation, training and technical service.