XML Manager application enables exchange of data between iScala and contractor systems.
- electronically sends invoices, credit notes and duplicate invoices
- electronically sends warehouse documents
- sends purchase orders to suppliers
- imports customer sales orders into iScala
- validates received data
- exchanges information in XML format
XML Manager can independently run in background mode where no user activity is required; the application then imports or exports pre-defined documents. It can also be switched into user interface mode, enabling the operator to manually:
- decide which documents to export or import,
- fill in required information (e.g. missing fields needed to process a purchase order),
- select warehouse number, order counter number, etc.