EDI Manager application integrated with ERP system enables data exchange of documents between company ERP and contractor solution.
EDI Manager functions:
- electronic sending of invoices, credit notes and duplicate invoices
- electronic sending warehouse documents
- sending purchase orders to suppliers
- import of customer sales orders to ERP system
- validation of received data
- exchanges information in XML, TXT or other format
EDI Manager can independently run in background mode where no user activity is required; the application then imports or exports pre-defined documents. It can also be switched into user interface mode, enabling the operator to:
- decide which documents to export or import,
- fill in required information (e.g. missing fields needed to process a purchase order),
- select warehouse number, order counter number, etc.